Owen's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Elliot's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

My first Mother's Day has been fabulous so far.  Dave got up with Owen this morning and they let me sleep in, and I awoke later to a bouquet of flowers in the bedroom and breakfast in bed!  Dave made me banana oatmeal waffles, bacon (aka nature's candy), with yogurt, and coffee ice cream!  Delicious!
occasion appropriate drool catcher

that's not coffee in the mug...it's coffee ice cream!
Dave knows me so well!


Yesterday afternoon we went to our friends' Julia and Ben's place for a little birthday party for Ben.  There were a couple other babies around including the baby of one of the Chinese grad students that works with Ben.  Ning-jun (that is completely just phonetic spelling) was born just 12 days before Owen...but as you can see, is on the complete opposite end of the size scale!


No comments:

Post a Comment