Owen's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Elliot's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, May 11, 2012

4 months old

Owen turned 4 months old on Wednesday.  I don't have an official update on height and weight yet as his 4 month doctor's appointment is not until this coming Wednesday.  I will update then!  I do, however, have some photos I took this morning.  A couple of weeks ago he started rolling from front to back...but only occasionally, and it seemed almost by accident, as though it really depended on how we set him down on his front.  This morning taking photos he full on rolled by himself 3 times in a row!!  I had to set my camera on the "sport" setting, where it takes a series of photos instead of just one at a time, because he kept moving and rolling too quickly for me to get a good tummy photo!
headed over
"better snap it quick Mom"


action shot
and over!

oh the faces you make!
Owen's happy heiny in his Happy Heiny diaper!


big smiles!

No comments:

Post a Comment