Owen's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Elliot's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

The Amazing Growin' Owen

Owen had his 4 month checkup this morning, where he received the same series of vaccinations as his 2 month appointment...had a similar post-stick scream and then crash into a big nap while we stopped at the store on the way home.

stats:
                    2months                        4months
height:      22 1/2 " (25%)                  25 5/8" (50-75%)
weight:    5# 6.5oz (2%)                    12# 10oz (5%)
head circ.  37cm (5%)                       40.4cm (10%)
weight to length ratio - off the charts on the long but skinny side!

In sad news, our pediatrician Dr. Wade, is leaving :(  Her husband got a job in Spokane, so they are  moving in July.  If I had been thinking, I would have gotten a picture of Owen with her this morning...but I didn't.  We will have to start seeing one of the other doctor's in the practice...we will miss her!


I tried to buy Owen some sunglasses the other day...now that it is getting on to summertime and all.  These were the smallest I could find at target.  Maybe they'll fit him next summer...

I ordered some others online...so we'll see how those fit.











My Auntie Mich has been scanning in baby photos of my dad, so I snagged a couple from her album to post here (thanks Auntie Mich!).  When Owen was first born I thought he looked a fair bit like my baby picture...perhaps because of his abundance of hair.
Greg (Left - my younger brother and Owen's middle namesake), Me, (center), and Scott (right - my older brother)

But as he grew, he took on what everybody told me was a distinct look like his Dad...my genes were out!  Until I saw my dad's baby pics...Iredale genes are back in! (Grandpa Iredale on left, Owen on right)





No comments:

Post a Comment