Owen's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Elliot's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Sunday, September 30, 2012

weekend update

We've had a fun and friend filled weekend around here!  I'll show pics in chronological order...

Thursday night (which I know is not the weekend...) I was greeted with a beautiful sunset on my evening run...the pre run view was even better, but this was my post run stretch, out on the dock.  I really love The Cities...

And Friday, I was treated to Dave and Owen joining me at work!  Dave's car was in the shop in a very far southern suburb, and I work in an inner ring southern suburb, so instead of driving all the way back home, just to drive double the distance south again to get his car, they joined me at work for a couple hours and we carried on our errant...I mean errand way.  But while we were there, Owen and I headed to the Japanese Garden on campus to look at the koi, and have a little lunch while Dave had a quick skype meeting.
"here fishy, fishy, fishy!"

hmmm...this looks interesting...

babies love sunscreen.
And Friday night, we headed to Aaron and Allison's to hang out and have some dinner and enjoy the lovely weather!
MJ = excellent human baby gate

Owen and Sonia were enjoying all the fridge magnets!

Sonia: "psst...Baby O, what is MJ doing??"

By the time you are old enough to enjoy all this attention
from the ladies,  it probably won't be quite so forthcoming...



















Saturday Owen woke up with some wicked bedhead!
bedhead must be genetic from the father's side...if you  could see
Dave in this pic, you would see that they have exactly matching "owl horns"

"ummm...Mom?  There's a bear behind me."

"got your eye!"

















And this morning, we got up and went out for breakfast (for the first time in 9 months!!!) and sat outside enjoying the sunshine and food and then went for a big walk through just a small portion of the giant cemetery nearby...the fall colours were amazing as the maples are turning!!
as you can see, it was very bright out!




No comments:

Post a Comment