Owen's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Elliot's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Wednesday, September 26, 2012

slept through the night!

Last night was a first...Owen slept through the night!!!  He had a long day yesterday full of lots of play at day care, had a nice big dinner and bottle and then set a land speed record for falling asleep...I think he was out within about 30 seconds of me putting him in his crib! That being said, he is usually sound asleep within 5 min of being placed in his crib...we lucked out with an excellent "going-to-sleep" sleeper, but up until last night we were still up 1-2 times per night with him for a quick feeding, then immediately back to sleep. But last night, he went down at 6:30pm and didn't make even a peep until 6 this morning (when he took a bottle and promptly fell asleep until 7:30)!!  Which of course meant I woke up at 3am worried about him and then spent the next 3 hours in and out of sleep worrying that something was wrong and convincing myself that nothing was wrong and if I checked on him I would just wake him up.  So, to alleviate my fears, I of course woke Dave up to reassure me...he was not so happy about this but did have a solution - turn the monitor on and turn the volume up - I love that the microphones are so sensitive on those things that we could hear Owen breathing!!  Here's hoping for another excellent night of sleep!!

And now for some photos!!  A little backyard hanging out (last pumpkin from our garden for scale)!





Owen loves to practice standing

"gimme that pumpkin!"

Dribble is also a bit of a camera ham


"Enough with the kisses already Mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment