Owen's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Elliot's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Saturday, December 8, 2012

sleeping baby = happy parents!

So way back when, there was a post titled "slept through the night". And just in case anybody out there was like "why won't my baby sleep though the night?!?" rest assured, that was MONTHS ago and it had happened exactly one other time after that...until this Tuesday.  Now that Owen is approaching 11 months...and I have spent many of those months with very non-PG thoughts as I read parenting forum post after post about how so and so's baby slept through the night starting at 3 months, yada, yada, yada...he has finally succeeded in sleeping through the night regularly!  By which I mean, he has slept through the night 4 nights in a row...and it has been glorious! Let's hope it continues, because sleep makes me happy!

And now some pictures...

he is cute in toques...especially when they are ours!
Happily on a walk in the classic sock monkey toque

two, two, two toques in one - my toque on top of sock monkey

Wearing Dad's toque...which looks all puffy on  his little head,
especially with it tucked behind his ears...it makes me
think "Rasta"....perhaps some baby dreads are in order....










































And his new favourite activity is getting into the buffet in the dining room.
"these handles are great for standing"

"hmmm...what could be in here?"

"oh, just serving dishes...boring!  But I'll
 check again later to see if it's changed"

No comments:

Post a Comment