Owen's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Elliot's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Monday, July 2, 2012

Hot enough for ya?

It is currently 99F (37C) with a heat index of 104F (40C) at 7pm, aka hot and humid.  I don't mind the heat so much, but growing up in Calgary where it is dry, dry, dry,  the humidity really does me in!  Good thing I convinced Dave when I was pregnant last summer that our bedroom required a/c, so it is hooked up and running at the moment and provides a bit of a refuge from the heat!  We also put an a/c unit into Owen's room 2 weeks ago so he can have some nice sleeping temps.
But, we can't spend the whole day locked up in our rooms, and I don't always feel like walking 10 blocks to the beach...particularly in the heat...so the solution?  kiddie pool!!
big grins for cool water in the shade!

No comments:

Post a Comment