Owen's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Elliot's b-day

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Friday, April 13, 2012

enjoying the day

Although it is the classic Winnie the Pooh blustery day today, the past couple of days have been quite nice here. So, yesterday Owen and I went for a big walk around Lake Harriet to get out and enjoy the fresh air and sunshine.

We stopped to take a picture at the south beach of the lake...a spot where I'm sure we will be enjoying some swimming time come the summer.  Owen is in his usual state of "stroller semi-suspended animation".

"I swear I'm actually awake Mom"
Owen's hand eye coordination is also improving by the day.  He will now actively reach out for toys to bat at them and will even ::briefly:: hold on to toys before they get away from him again.
"Sophie's safe with me"
"uh oh"


No comments:

Post a Comment